HOW DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE?
Fleetmaster Express has professional truck driving opportunities that fit a variety of driving and home time preferences. Known in the trucking industry for its stability and commitment to drivers, Fleetmaster also has an outstanding pay package plus loads of unique benefits including:
- Enhanced employer-matched 401(k)
- Driver Referral program
- "Best of the Best" program
- "Praise for A's" program
- and paid holidays, birthdays, and employment anniversaries
Professional truck drivers at Fleetmaster can expect 100 percent no-touch, no haz-mat freight; weekly settlements and bonus opportunities to boost your pay.
*Positions available at each terminal vary due to the specific operations of each location so contact us to see what we have for YOU!
Choose the fleet that best fits how you like to drive including:
- Dedicated/Short Haul
Virginia (Roanoke, Danville, Williamsburg); North Carolina (Eden); Wisconsin (Deforest); Ohio (Findlay, Columbus); West Virginia (Weirton); New York (Latham); Indiana (Monticello); Georgia (Albany); Arkansas (Springdale)
Fleetmaster Express offers:
- Late model assigned equipment
- Paid vacations + holidays
- Paid Birthdays & Anniversaries
- Bonus incentives
- Health & dental insurance
- Long term disability
- 401(k) plan and employer matching
- Company paid short term disability & life insurance
APPLY NOW TO GET STARTED!
23 years of age; Recent, verifiable tractor/trailer experience; regional experience; CDL with good driving record; No DUI convictions within 5 yrs.